Location: Las Vegas, Nevada US
Job Number: 2898
Position Title: Compliance Manager
Alignment Healthcare is seeking a seasoned Compliance Manager to build and manage strategic partnerships with internal business units toward a common goal of enterprise-wide compliance excellence. The Compliance Manager will report to the Director of Compliance and will have a diverse range of responsibilities associated with interpretation of state and federal regulations related to health care, the Direct Contracting Model and Medicare, while improving collaboration and other aspects of embodying a culture of compliance. This is a challenging role which requires a smart, energetic, and determined individual with a true passion for creating, implementing, and managing strategic compliance initiatives.
- Drive/support Alignment healthcare’s operational compliance programs and initiatives to identify and mitigate risk-assessed compliance priorities. Build capacity and capability to work across multiple areas of compliance.
- Review and analyze processes, documentation, and data to identify any gaps in the effectiveness of Alignment Healthcare’s governance of Medicare requirements, Direct Contracting compliance and control environment.
- Provide proactive consulting and facilitation of compliance, control, and governance processes for those areas under review.
- Drive compliance culture through partnership with business process owners in assessment of key compliance metrics, applicable state and federal regulations, audit protocols and processes that ensure execution at best-in-class levels.
- Execute and manage audit engagement plans and oversee auditing and monitoring to ensure accurate and timely performance of all steps related to audits and special projects.
- Ensure timely and adequate resolution of Corrective Action Plans.
- Lead various work groups, including Direct Contracting compliance work groups, to provide assurance around the effectiveness and efficiency of various Alignment Healthcare operational processes as well as those of delegated/contracted entities. The Compliance Manager will interact with leaders in many different areas and at many different levels.
- Develop and maintain key working relationships across Alignment Healthcare related to compliance.
- Working specifically with business unit leadership, the Compliance Manager will identify new and emerging compliance risks and then plan internally with audit and oversee monitoring and control of those risks. This individual will oversee and manage those tasked with execution of specific audit engagements designed to test compliance and control practices.
- Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions, including a high level of precision in work.
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts compliance and Alignment Healthcare's overall success first.
- Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Bachelors’ Degree, 3+ years of audit, consulting, Direct Contracting/Value Based Care knowledge, Medicare compliance experience, or commensurate combined education/experience
- Successful track record in facilitating and managing across teams and managing projects
- Likes to focus on the "big picture" and thrives in a fast paced, multi-project work environment
- Computer literate (MS Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
City: Las Vegas
Location City: Las Vegas
Location State: Nevada
Community / Marketing Title: Compliance Manager
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.