Manager, Clinical Operations
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada US
Job Number: 2862
Position Title: Manager, Clinical Operations
Alignment Healthcare was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming part of the Alignment Healthcare & Access Primary Care team, you will provide patients with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the patients we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
Responsible for providing supervision and leadership to the Access Primary Care clinics within a particular market. Position will require management of clinical staff.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Assist with developing, implementing, monitoring clinic policies and procedures.
- Ensures office processes are efficient, support clinic goals, and enhance patient satisfaction.
- Ability to take initiative to resolve issues / problems.
- Analyzes daily office operations and utilization of resources.
- Manage patient flow and able to step in and assist team members as needed.
- Maintains medical and office supplies at an acceptable level and manages inventory to ensure adequate supplies are available for patient care.
- Maintains all medical equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain all appropriate infection control protocols.
- Manages facility issues daily including security alarms, facility cleanliness, damaged items, etc.
- Resolves all facility needs and requests. Ensures facilities are in working order.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels and morale.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Able to act as spokesperson for Access Primary Care and its physicians.
- Able to work with local market leadership including network, sales and medical/clinical leadership.
- Provides administrative support and reports to VP, Practice Management Operations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Oversees assigned staff. Responsibilities include: recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; assigning workload; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; and coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a physician office, including working knowledge of managed care.
- At least 2 years of supervisory or leadership experience required.
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid patients preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with managed care or insurance plans preferred.
- High School Diploma Required. Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
- Medical Training preferred with Medical Assistant, LPN/LVN or RN background.
- CPR/First Aid Certification is required.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred/
- Strong Microsoft Office Experience including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Work Environment:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee will be required to travel to other clinic locations away from his/her home locations; patient homes; corporate offices and/or clinics in other territories not near home location.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
City: Las Vegas
Location City: Las Vegas
Location State: Nevada
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Clinical Operations
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.