Business Analyst/Data Analytics, Experience
Location: Remote - CA, California US
Job Number: 2708
Position Title: Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Data Analytics)
Alignment Healthcare seeks a motivated Business Analyst (Data Analytics) to support its member Experience initiatives. Scope includes contact center, care navigation, and member engagement. The ideal candidate will not only have the skills to meet the job responsibilities, but a genuine passion and understanding for how an innovative customer service approach can anticipate our members’ needs and make the difference in their healthcare experience. This position will be a valued partner to our executive leadership, ultimately helping us achieve our goals in member satisfaction, member retention, and CAHPS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities of the Business Analyst (Data Analytics) include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Develop systems that improve process for data capture and reporting
- Review, analyze, and evaluate systems and user needs
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities; write specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practice and designing modifications; understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes; actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and improving or establishing new policies and standard operating procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; form project team; establish project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolve problems; publish progress reports; recommend actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Maintain positive relationships within and between operational departments by coordinating information exchange, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and risks, and maintaining detailed and organized documentation
- Minimum Experience:
- Background in health care provider and/or health plan settings, preferably with experience in IT system implementations, provider relations, IPA, revenue cycle management, and/or vendor management.
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of project management with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in project management.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency required in MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate or Advanced proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project
- Skills in Microsoft Access and/or SQL, Power BI, or other data tools strongly preferred
- High-energy: ability to impact operations and affect change
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Communication skills to bridge people, process, and technology
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Motivated to learn and operate with flexibility
- Ability to prioritize multiple and competing tasks
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
City: Remote - CA
Location City: Remote - CA
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst/Data Analytics, Experience
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.