Temporary Contract Administrator
Location: Remote-Orange, California US
Job Number: 2690
Position Title: Contract Administrator
Alignment Healthcare was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Healthcare team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
Alignment Healthcare is seeking a contract coordinator to support the network management contracting and operations function. The contract coordinator reports to the senior director of network management.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Assist in gathering information required for provider contracts, including rosters, W-9s, and credentialing information.
- Prepare contracting routing forms (CRFs) and notice of change (NOC) forms for the operationalization of new contracts, amendments, and provider changes.
- Coordinate with the credentialing department to ensure new providers are approved timely by Alignment Healthcare.
- Follow up with providers on the receipt of signed contracts and amendments.
- Assist with the negotiation and processing of patient specific letters of agreement (LOAs), as needed.
- Assist with contract and operations research needed for day to day activities as well as key initiatives.
- Assist with mailings, follow up calls, reporting, and tracking to support network expansion opportunities.
- Assist with maintaining the alternative language library for contracting.
- Maintain contract trackers and databases to ensure all contract provisions and terms are accurate and current.
- Assist with contract routing as needed.
- Facilitate running and building standardized reports to assist network management with monitoring contracting and operations performance and activities.
- Support standard operating procedure (SOP) and policy generation.
- Support the development and distribution of communications to internal departments and to external stakeholders.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, meeting preparation, minutes and logging projects
- Other projects and department administrative duties as assigned.
Not at this time, but can grow into a leadership role in the future.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in provider relations, customer service with an HMO or IPA, medical group, institutional provider, contracting, or comparable experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills required.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required; Access database proficiency (preferred)
- Professional phone presence
- Able to multitask
- Able to complete assignments within a given timeframe
- Attention to detail
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm. Extended work hours, as needed.
- Work Environment:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and / or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location City: Remote-Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Temporary Contract Administrator
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.