Technical Project Manager- Application Security
Location: Remote - CA, California US
Job Number: 2616
Position Title: Technical Program Mgr., Application Security
Technical Project Manager, Application Security
Alignment Healthcare was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Healthcare team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
This position will play a key role in developing, building, operating, and delivering Application Security services to Alignment software engineering, product development, and infrastructure teams and other stakeholders.
As a Technical Program Manager for the Application Security team you will develop and manage strategic and tactical direction and operational processes, facilitate collaboration and service delivery with a variety of internal and external teams and stakeholders, manage program content, and develop and manage program-level reporting and related data.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Set strategic and tactical direction for application security service delivery, including processes, tools, metrics, and reporting.
- Develop and implement operational processes (intake, onboarding, reporting, remediation, status tracking, consulting) for delivering application security services to internal software engineering teams and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate collaboration between application security team engineers and other internal and external participants and stakeholders (infrastructure, security, compliance, engineering, product management, service providers).
- Collaborate with application security and information security engineers and other stakeholders to develop and manage content for application security policies, standards, procedures, best practices, and technical controls.
- Develop and manage enterprise-level program reporting processes and related data.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Experience:
- Demonstrated practical experience coordinating technical projects and programs across multiple interdisciplinary teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated practical experience with agile software development processes, methodologies (Scrum, Kanban), and tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, Pivotal, etc.)
- Demonstrated practical experience with application security frameworks such as OWASP Top 10 and CWE/SANS Top 25 and related processes (detection, remediation, reporting) and tools (Nessus, Rapid7, SonarQube, Fortify, Veracode, WebInspect, etc.)
- Demonstrated practical experience with one or more of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Demonstrated practical experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, DataDog, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline, and/or equivalent work experience.
- One or more current security related certifications (e.g., CISSP, SANS GIAC, etc.), and/or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD processes and methodologies.
- Experience with common development IDEs (Visual Studio, VS Code, JetBrains, etc.)
- Working knowledge of source code repositories including Git.
- Working knowledge of modern authentication and authorization protocols (OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML)
- Demonstrated practical experience with one or more programming or scripting languages. (PowerShell, Python, C#, VB, VBA, Ruby, NodeJS, SQL, etc.)
- Prior experience in the healthcare or a related HIPAA regulated industry.
- Work Environment
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
City: Remote - CA
Location City: Remote - CA
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Project Manager- Application Security
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.