DTS Service Desk Level 1
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 2610
Position Title: DTS Service Desk Level i
This role is critical to Alignment IT service excellence delivery. Provide day-to-day service and support to Alignment-users who need assistance with their computer hardware or software. May install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person. Opens, transfers and closes incident tickets to the standards of the department within a timely fashion.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Log all help desk calls or email requests into Incident Reporting System and update tickets as required by departmental policy.
- Analyze and resolve incidents with a goal of 90% First Call Resolution for all tickets that fall within that scope. Prioritize and manage multiple open incidents. Working continuously on a task until completion. Adhere to incident service level agreements. Escalate to second or third-level support where appropriate.
- Image, Configure and Support the deployment of new computer systems.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Provide local and remote support with Okta, Windows 10, Office 365, Teams, Citrix, iOS, OSX, Standard Desktop Image, Remote Access, VPN, Printer Troubleshooting and basic cabling.
- Keep peers and end users informed of trends, significant problems, unexpected delays and anything new in the environment.
- Ensure all protocols and service desk processes are compliant with IT Operations Policies and Procedures as well as company Policies and Procedures.
- Special provisions will be made for Executive device support.
- Will be required to provide after-hours and weekend support. Travel to remote Clinics/Offices will also be required.
- 5+ years of experience as a Service Desk Technician providing support via phone, email. Remote tools and desk side.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with Executive Support.
- Previous experience utilizing Service Desk ticketing systems.
- Experience resolving multiple tier issues – trouble tickets related to technical difficulties with hardware, software, desktops, laptops, portable devices and minor networking issues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Office suites. Experience with OSX and Mac hardware.
- Capable of connecting printers, scanners, and copiers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – able to relay technical ideas to business or non-technical audience.
- Ability to maintain composure, tact and effectiveness under stressful conditions. Especially when working with Senior Leadership.
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification.
- Bachelor’s degree not required but preferred.
- Microsoft and/or CompTIA certifications a plus.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: DTS Service Desk Level 1
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.