Care Coordination Analyst, CAW
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 2574
Position Title: Care Coordinator Analyst, CAW
Care Coordination Analyst, CAW
The Care Coordination Analyst manages a case load and is responsible for the reporting needs that the Care Anywhere (CAW) Care Coordination (CC) team needs to ensure high service levels and delivery of quality and timely scheduling and care coordination activities. The Care Coordination Analyst acts as a subject matter expert in the delivery of CAW CC services and supports the training and onboarding of new team members. Additionally, the role oversees operational reports to assist the Supervisor in managing performance of team members.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Manage a case load and perform all CC services such as answering member/provider questions, resolving coordination issues, scheduling/confirming appointments, chart and visit prep, and follow up on member needs/provider orders.
- Act as a CAW CC subject matter expert to support team and members effectively and efficiently
- Procures data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Provides detailed and accurate reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Performs mini-audits on CC records as directed by Supervisor
- Recognizes work-related problems and contributes to solutions.
- Meets specific deadlines (responds to various workloads by assigning task priorities according to department policies, standards and needs).
- Works closely with the leadership team to successfully onboard new team members.
- Other duties as assigned by CAW Supervisor, Manager or Director of Case Management.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with a minimum of 6 months CAW CC experience. No licensure required.
- Knowledge of Managed Care Plans and medical terminology
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Working knowledge in Access Express/Portal, epic, Essette
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to reason and carry out instructions.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee may lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Care Coordination Analyst, CAW
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.