AVP Group Retiree
Location: Remote - CA, California US
Job Number: 2517
Position Title: AVP Group Retiree
AVP Group Retiree
Alignment Healthcare was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Healthcare team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
The Medicare Group Retiree Account Executive is responsible for developing and driving new market initiatives, assessing market opportunities, analyzing business opportunities and closing new group sales of Medicare Employer Group Waiver Plans (EGWP).
Will be responsible for prospecting, lead generation, networking, and expanding and maintaining broker, consultant and other sales partner relationships to grow and retain membership in EGWP plans.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with insurance brokers, consultants and other sales partners to increase membership in Alignment Group Retiree plans
- Prospects and qualifies own leads and manages prospect activity
- Meets monthly and annual forecasted member and member month goals related to new Group Retiree Plan sales and retention in respective sales area
- Assists with presentations at point of sale, educates brokers, consultants and other sales partners about Alignment EGWP product portfolios, and facilitates delivery of sales proposals
- Presents Alignment accurately and professionally
- Maintains competitive information about EGWP market
- Organizes/prepares all required reports, including weekly expense reports
- Works collaboratively with all internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction and via seamless transition
- Completes all enrollment, administrative procedures and paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Experience:
- Minimum two or more years of successful sales or business development experience with Medicare Employer Group Waiver Plans, labor & union trusts and/or large group insurance sales highly preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Valid insurance license issued by appropriate state insurance regulating agency for assigned territory required within 45 days of hire
- Proven record of growing and retaining membership by focusing on employer groups through broker and consultant relationships is critical to the success of this role
- Work Environment
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
City: Remote - CA
Location City: Remote - CA
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: AVP Group Retiree
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.