Telesales / Retention Representative
Location: Remote-Orange, California US
Job Number: 2346
Position Title: Telesales Retention Representative
Telesales / Retention Representative
Looking for an enthusiastic Telesales/Retention Representative who will be responsible for generating leads to meet and exceed individual sales production of new enrollments and help retaining existing members within company health plan(s). The ideal candidate must be friendly, professional and genuinely interested in the needs of our prospects/members to proactively address various customer related needs.
The Telesales Representative reports to the Telesales Manager.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly goal and retention of existing members.
- Handle inside/in-bound telephone inquiries from prospective members, providers, and other community partners seeking information regarding all lines of business
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Conduct outbound calls relevant to enrollment/disenrollment campaigns, requests for information from community events, provider offices, after-hour messages, and website inquiries
- Submit daily activity production reports and/or monthly reports as required.
- Ensure that information and assistance provided is within the standards established by all applicable federal /state laws and regulations and Alignment Health Plan’s Compliance Department
- Understanding of new updates related to company and/or CMS and marketing guidelines required.
- Participate with competitor analysis (SWOTs) Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats within respective market(s) and/or territories as required by management.
- Support other projects within the Sales and Marketing Department as directed by the Management Team
- Must be a team player, share best practices, and attend staff meetings and sales trainings when required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position has no direct employee supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum Experience:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the CMS Marketing Guidelines.
- Medicare Health Plan knowledge and/or health insurance sales background preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of inside business to consumer sales experience and/or clinical and/or community outreach; Telesales experience using call center scripts highly desirable
- Must have and maintain active Health/Accident/Life insurance license within respective selling states, currently CA (required), NC, and FL (preferred).
- Flexibility with schedule depending on needs
- A self-starter who is a team player and extremely organized.
- Ability to learn plans and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communicator and presentation skills.
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Essential Physical Functions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee regularly is required to sit for long period of time during Annual Enrollment Period.
Location City: Remote-Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Telesales / Retention Representative
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.