Analyst – Corporate Finance, Corporate Strategy
Location: Remote - CA, California US
Job Number: 2328
Position Title: Data Analyst
Analyst – Corporate Finance, Corporate Strategy or Network Strategy
We are actively recruiting Strategy and Financial Analysts to join our Corporate Finance, Corporate Strategy and Network Strategy teams. The teams are responsible for delivering analytic and strategic business insight to executives on core elements of the company’s long-term strategy, as well as the shorter operational needs from core business functions.
We are looking for innovative and creative individuals that have a desire to challenge paradigms while working as thought partners with executives throughout the company. The analyst will work with a team of highly motivated individuals with consulting, banking and public policy experience and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate analyses effectively within the team and with senior executives.
- Spearhead special projects, structure the work, manage the process, drive the right set of analyses, and present the answer to senior executives through a compelling storyline
- Aptitude for critical thinking in complex situations, ability to synthesize ambiguous data into concrete results
- Ability to drive multiple projects forward simultaneously; willing to stretch “up” and “down” in responsibilities
- Utilize working knowledge of financial statements in thoughtful financial analyses
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with analytical and financially related coursework
- Complete proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- VBA, SQL, and/or other programming skills highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to be part of a fun, yet hard working team
- Experience with financial analysis, processes and terminology
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with teammates 11+ hours / day
- Willingness to travel 10% - 30% of the time
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to successfully perform the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position
- Vision adequate to perform essential duties and responsibilities of position
Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However, in general, the position requires the following physical activities:
- Ability to lift minimum of 2 pounds to a maximum of 15 pounds unassisted; able to sit for extended periods of time with some standing, stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, lifting; moderate range of body motions
- Ability to use computer and all peripherals for extended periods of time
City: Remote - CA
Location City: Remote - CA
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst – Corporate Finance, Corporate Strategy
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.