Regional Sales Manager
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 2070
Position Title: Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager - Las Vegas, NV
Alignment Healthcare was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Healthcare team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the sales and growth of the broker channel and reports to Regional Director of Sales. The Regional Sales Manager oversees all channel activity including sales production, recruitment, training and sales strategy to grow the channel while maintaining a favorable acquisition cost for the company.
(May include but are not limited to)
In overseeing the broker channel, the Regional Sales Manager will:
- Create overall sales strategy for the independent sales channel
- Increase sales and meet or exceed sales expectations through existing active relationships.
- Recruit/build new selling relationships in existing markets and expansion markets to grow the broker sales channel.
- Manage provider relationships and assign agents to partner with Medical Groups/IPA’s for growth.
- Oversee agent sales and product training including webinars for new agents, lock-in refresher trainings, and Open Enrollment recertification training.
- Assist with broker support channels including customer service calls and email inquiries.
- Monthly and ad-hok communications with external agents and agencies.
- Oversee interactions with external agents including commissions, discrepancies, enrollment kit fulfillment, certification and contracting/appointment requirements.
- Monitor quarterly agent and agency production requirements
- Ensure CMS compliance with all sales, enrollment processes and events
- Other duties and tasks may be assigned
Oversee assigned broker support staff.
- Responsibilities include: recruiting, training employees; assigning workload; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Training new team members on job description and duties.
- Ongoing: lead, motivate, coach and manage direct agents to ensure that performance goals are met and exceeded.
- Manager must be willing to commit to personal growth and be open to constructive feedback from direct reports and/or management.
- Must have proven ability to promote effective time management with self and direct team.
- Oversees compliance at all times to include secret shopping and ride-alongs
- Provides fair and objective documentation on corrective action plans and/or performance appraisals as directed by company policies and procedures.
- Provide effective and objective communication to keep team apprised of any updates and/or changes within department, CMS guidelines, company policies and procedures while keeping strong morale intact with team.
- Responds in an integral and timely manner with management and staff members in other departments to promote teamwork.
- Attends all mandatory management administrative, educational and/or training courses.
- Other supervisory responsibilities may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of general sales leadership experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of general sales experience and/or clinical and/or community outreach.
- Medicare knowledge and/or health insurance background preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the CMS Marketing Guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have current and active life insurance license within respective selling state.
- Must have reliable means of transportation to get to all sales activities and appointments.
- Extremely organized, detail driven and a self-starter.
- An innovator and effective leader with the ability to motivate direct team, community affiliates and provider relationships.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Exceptional computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Work Environment:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Sales Manager
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.