Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1857
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Alignment Healthcare is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to join its marketing team. Reporting to the VP Communications in Orange, CA, the Digital Marketing Specialist will play a key role in setting up, implementing and managing the company's overall digital marketing strategy, including supporting the maintenance and continuous improvement of the company websites, online portals, digital assets and marketing analytics to promote a positive public perception of Alignment Healthcare and its affiliated brands.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is someone who can work to initiate effective marketing campaigns online and to translate business goals into successful campaigns through appropriate technology platforms while managing multiple projects effectively under deadline. The incumbent will serve as a webmaster for the company’s online portals and be responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing Alignment’s products and services online to promote the company and increase sales. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be a team player, working closely with Alignment’s brand, business development, compliance, member services, network management, product, sales and IT teams. Proven work experience in digital marketing is a must. Health care experience and fluency in Spanish are strongly preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (may include but are not limited to):
- Create and manage content across Alignment’s websites, mobile apps and online portals while maintaining functionality, appearance and accuracy through a content management system (e.g., Kentico, Wordpress)
- Maintain and implement changes and updates to content and images on Alignment’s websites, mobile apps and online portals as needed to reflect current marketing messaging and the organization’s brand guidelines
- In partnership with the marketing team and other internal stakeholders, maintain content integrity of digital assets, conducting random audits of live site content
- Ensure Alignment’s websites, online portals and digital marketing campaigns meet minimum regulatory requirements including standards set by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Federal Trade Commission and other agencies
- In partnership with the marketing team, use marketing automation tools to create integrated multimedia campaigns such as landing pages, email campaign templates, sales and customer support tools, mobile apps, display banners, online advertisements and/or video assets
- Manage marketing automation tools and recommend best practices for reporting, analytics and integration with Salesforce CRM and public websites
- Identify appropriate key performance Indicators (KPIs) and report key metrics from campaigns
- Collect, analyze and report on Web metrics (including but not limited to visitor acquisition, page visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates)
- Optimize website exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content. Recommend and implement continuous improvement, responsiveness and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Other duties as assigned
- No direct supervision of staff. May oversee third-party vendors and/or student workers as appropriate.
EDUCATION: Associate, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in marketing, digital media or relevant field required.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in digital media and/or digital marketing, in house or in an agency setting
- Experience with visual marketing, communication and design principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Advanced skills navigating Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software and saving multimedia for the web
- Strong knowledge of and experience with web marketing best practices, e.g. SEO and SEM
- Excellent analytical and project management skills, with ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Understanding of the concepts of progressive enhancement, mobile first and future-friendly digital strategy
- Understanding and use of web metrics and how to gauge performance (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Business)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with browser testing
- Hard-working, motivated, deadline-driven individual
- Comfortable working in a corporate office environment
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.