Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 2326
Position Title: Enrollment Coordinator
Enrollment Project Coordinator
The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Enrollment team, ensuring the efficient operation of enrollments. Researching validating and reconciling enrollments from the error reports and CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) daily files. Ensures printing and distribution of all enrollments is completed with the require time frame.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Sending correspondence to Members or CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) to gather information or provide updates for corrections.
- Responsible for scanning and indexing of all enrollment documents.
- Responsible for the daily tracking of incoming member correspondence in Ez-Member.
- Maintain Enrollment miscellaneous files in an organized fashion, as well as create files as needed.
- Process invoices upon request.
- Act as a liaison between the Enrollment team and the Sales Representatives. Provide any issues identified to the necessary internal department heads.
- Responsible for printing and distribution of enrollment applications.
- Assist in tracking all pending enrollments for additional information needed for qualification.
- Assist in the departmental compliance tasks which may include the Working Aged Survey Mailing, Annual Notice of Change Letter, Health Care Risk Assessment mailings, and all other necessary compliance mailings.
- Submit monthly reports to Management upon request.
No supervisory responsibilities
- Minimum Experience:
- Knowledge of Medicare Managed Care Plans
- 2 to 3 years of customer service experience
- Direct sales or related experience preferably in the Managed Care industry
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Enrollment Coordinator
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.