Inventory Clerk (Temporary)
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 2222
Position Title: Inventory Clerk
We are looking for a detail-oriented, self-starter inventory clerk with excellent math and communication skills. Ability to perform with minimal supervision. Your responsibilities would include conducting manual inventory, maintaining inventory records, and preparing balance and shortages reports.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment, or merchandise.
- Compiling balance, price, and cost reports.
- High School Diploma.
- 2+ years’ experience in inventory control or related work experience.
- Excellent math, analytical and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work extended hours when needed.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Inventory Clerk (Temporary)
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.