Location: Los Angeles, California US
Job Number: 2149
Position Title: Product Manager, Market Expansion
Product Manager, Full Stack
Alignment Healthcare was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Healthcare team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
Alignment Healthcare is a data and technology driven healthcare company focused partnering with health systems, health plans, and provider groups to provide care delivery that is preventive, convenient, coordinated, and that results in improved clinical outcomes for seniors.
We are experiencing rapid growth (backed by top private equity firms), and we are looking for experienced product managers who are passionate about building products that customers love, who can drive the vision of products, while also having the “full-stack” product skillset needed for you to roll up your sleeves and work with designers on wireframes and prototypes, analyze user behavior, lead business partners and user panels through requirements sessions, and serve as product owner with engineering teams to bring your vision to reality and in the hands of users.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver on the company’s vision and strategy.
- Coordinate product strategy, vision, and user needs, and efficiently translate those into detailed requirements and high-value prototypes
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities for growth
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of health customer experience; capture product feedback via onsite customer visits, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and disciplined prioritization of features and functionality, balancing stakeholder objectives, resources and capacity, and overall data and analytics product vision
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver efficiently and rapid time to market
- Facilitate and drive cross-functional collaboration on product launches, innovation cycles, and product experiments
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Collaborate with Product Marketing teams to publish external communications and develop product evangelization content, blog posts, etc
- Serve as subject matter expert and mentor to team members, providing training and guidance regarding product development best practices, processes, and tools
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Experience:
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis; proven track record of managing all aspects of successful product throughout the product development life cycle
- Experience in the health, consumer, or service web and mobile apps domains
- Experience in data-driven decision making and demonstrated use of data to inform and guide product and feature roadmap
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and develop internal and external communications
- Experience working with product marketing and sales teams to develop product launch, pricing, commercialization, etc
- Experience with software development and product development tools, such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Aha!, ProdPad, etc
- 5+ years of product management, marketing, and or strategy experience in the consumer technology or health industries.
- Bachelors Degree
- Curiosity and passion for creating great solutions that help people have a simpler, easier, and more personalized health experience
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to conceive and execute product visions using a rapid prototyping model, both in software and hardware
- Passion for assisting developers and end users; positive team attitude and a willingness to get hands-on to resolve problems from both a content and tooling perspective.
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines and handle multiple, competing demands.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Familiarity with wireframe and design platforms (eg InVision) and working with UI/UX design teams
- Familiarity with data, data science, and analytics teams and solutions
- Experience within the health domain, including population health and clinical messaging
- Demonstrated expertise performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, include product and user behavior data such as customer feedback and surveys, search metrics, and usage reports
- Robust experience with process improvement methodologies eg Lean or Six Sigma
- Experience with health standards (eg X12, HL7, and NCPDP), procedures, and policies
- Work Environment
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
City: Los Angeles
Location City: Los Angeles
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.