Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1991
Position Title: Software Engineer
Software Engineer – Full-Stack
Alignment Healthcare is a data and technology driven healthcare product company partnering with health systems, health plans, and provider groups to provide care delivery that is preventive, convenient and coordinated. Data and technology drive the way we make decisions. We love our customers and understanding them better makes it possible to provide the best clinical outcome and care experience for our members and our partners.
We are experiencing rapid growth (backed by top private equity firms) and our engineering team is looking for the best and brightest engineers to build complex and compelling web and mobile applications.
You will develop products and services for our members, their care givers, clinicians, hospitals and health plans to provide the best member experience and health outcomes.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working alongside other engineers, data scientists, designers, users, and clinicians, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our AVA platform.
Skills & Requirements
- You’re passionate about writing code, building amazing products and delivering the highest caliber of code.
- You like working with teammates to innovate and build products you will be proud of.
- You love learning new skills and working on a variety of projects.
- You have hands-on development experience using C#, Java, Python or Go.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development experience or MS in Computer Science, including object-oriented design or object-oriented programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and analysis.
- Experience in implementation of web applications and APIs.
- Experience in following software development best practices and automated test frameworks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with React or Vue.js, Node.js.
- Experience developing with .NET Core.
- Hands on experience developing publicly facing web applications.
- Familiarity with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Healthcare domain software development experience.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.