Senior Software Engineer
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1796
Position Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Alignment Healthcare is a data and technology driven healthcare product company focused partnering with health systems, health plans, and provider groups to provide care delivery that is preventive, convenient, coordinated, and that results in improved clinical outcomes for seniors.
We are experiencing rapid growth (backed by top private equity firms) and our engineering team is looking for the best and brightest leaders. Data and technology drives the way we make decisions. We love our customers and understanding them better makes it possible to provide the best clinical outcome and care experience. We are seeking to add advanced .NET software developers with a high level of experience, and who have shown an extreme ability to learn advanced technologies. The products and services that we develop will enable next generation care delivery models for seniors. We are looking for a talented engineer to execute amazing web app experiences for our users. The ideal candidate will be enjoy working alongside other engineers, designers, users, and clinicians, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our Pathfinder platform.
- Provide expertise on system architecture, design, implementation, testing, delivery, and operation of enterprise level software applications.
- Work directly with product management and your team while analyzing and decomposing complex software requirement into simple stories for planning and execution.
- Collaborate with your team to manage and estimate the size and complexity of the features. Perform the technical design, implementation, and testing of features and commit to stories can be accomplished in an iteration.
- Be the technical leader for product features, responsible for ensuring that development activities are coordinated throughout the development cycle.
- Own system and feature quality throughout the development, testing and deployment phases to ensure quality delivery expectations are met.
- Drive value and build to continuously improve the quality of the team’s deliverables.
- Conduct new technology research, proof of concept, and design work that will provide direction for the enhancement of the overall system and products.
- Contribute to software engineering best practices for design, coding standards, performance, security, delivery, and maintainability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years professional experience in software development
- 5+ years leveraging C#, ASP.NET, MVC and ASP.NET Web API
- 3+ years of experience with Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy), API versioning and design approaches, tools, inter-operability, and SOA concepts.
- Demonstrated experience designing, creating, testing, and consuming REST APIs with a focus on security and performance.
- Ability to develop unit tests and effectively automate test execution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Hunger to learn and an intense technical curiosity.
- Critical thinker and solutions-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Hands on experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Architecture or Development Certifications.
- Hands on experience with Design and Development of Microservices.
- Healthcare domain software development experience.
- Hands on experience developing, delivering, and supporting publicly facing web applications.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices.
- Experience developing with .NET Core.
- Experience with scrum methodology.
- Understanding of common design patterns and appropriate usage
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.