Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 2258
Position Title: Bi Analyst
Title: BI Analyst
Location: Orange County, CA
Alignment Healthcare is a data and technology driven healthcare company focused partnering with health systems, health plans and provider groups to provide care delivery that is preventive, convenient, coordinated, and that results in improved clinical outcomes for seniors.
We are experiencing rapid growth (backed by top private equity firms), our Data Services and BI team is looking for the best and brightest leaders. Data drives the way we make decisions. We love our customers and understanding them better makes it possible to provide the best clinical outcome and care experience.
We are currently seeking a BI Analysts. This position will play a key role in BI Development and Data Analysis of a cloud-based BI and Analytics services using Microsoft BI Platform, Microsoft Azure cloud services.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards.
- Work with business units to gather requirements, development and delivery of business intelligence & reporting services.
- Develops and implements business intelligence & analytics to support organizational initiatives.
- Build rich and dynamic dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations and visualizations.
- Design and publish custom dashboards for business functions, stakeholders and corporate users around the company.
- Design, model, develop & optimize stored procedures to meet data management and data reporting objectives.
- Working with data engineers to ensure that data sets feeding the analytics platforms are tuned for optimal performance.
- Work with power users of the analytics/reporting tools to advice on best practices for the business Intelligence reporting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the processes used and the content produced by the BI platform.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and improve standardized and ad-hoc analytics/reporting capabilities.
- Work as part of the BI team to maintain and develop all components of the BI platform.
- Provide ongoing maintenance support through troubleshooting, report modifications and optimization.
- Provide input into the technical architecture and the data warehouse technology stack.
- Create functional and technical design documents and maintain documentation for all reports and dashboards created or modified
- Creates and maintains positive, cohesive work environment.
- BS Computer Science, IT or equivalent and/or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with BI/Reporting software products(MSBI) and knowledge of Healthcare Industry standards and requirements.
- 1-2 years database experience with MS SQL Server.
- Healthcare Experience and Clear understanding & working knowledge of HIPAA protocols.
- Extensive hands-on an experience with Microsoft’s Power-BI/SSRS/SSAS/Azure Data Factory and other cloud based BI and Reporting services.
- Extensive experience on Advance Analytics tools like -Azure ML, CRAN R Library, Azure Cognitive Services.
- Experiences on Big data /Azure Data Platform is a plus
- Statistics foundation with working knowledge of control charts, statistical significance and study design.
- Strong appreciation of timeliness and the ability to multitask and accomplish assigned tasks within project timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships and maintain cohesive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability planning, organizing and executing multiple complex analytics projects.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
- Excellent human relations and verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience with Azure, AWS or GCP is a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI or Azure Certification s
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: BI Analyst
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.