Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 2105
Position Title: Contract Recruiter
The Contract Recruiter supports all recruitment needs of Alignment Healthcare with an emphasis on clinical functions (physicians, nurses, etc.). The Contract Recruiter is responsible for managing the full life cycle recruitment process through excellence in delivery including client and candidate relationship management, sourcing, screening, assessing, and providing consultative services to the hiring manager and Human Capital Business Partners. The recruiter will determine which candidates in the pipeline should be considered for an evaluation and support hiring managers to evaluate and assess candidates to determine suitability for a given position(s).
(May include but are not limited to)
- Conduct job scoping meeting discussion to identify key competencies and qualifications that drive success, share recruitment sourcing strategy, and set expectations around process and timeline
- Effectively and proactively source candidates through various online and networking channels
- Conduct interviews to ensure minimum competencies and qualification requirements are fulfilled by candidates
- Effectively manage and keep candidate information up to date in the applicant tracking system per AHC’s processes and procedures
- Act as on-going candidate relationship manager by providing value-added recruiting related advice to hiring managers and influence talent decisions
- Manage and extend the verbal offer process to successful candidate, keeping all relevant parties aware of progress
- Manage requisitions in accordance to the AHC’s Talent Acquisition process. This includes maintaining accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities to meet compliance requirements.
Client Management (25%)
- Successfully manage the hiring manager’s experience through the end to end recruitment lifecycle
- Act as a true business partner to all parties with a vest interested in recruitment activity
- Guide Hiring Managers and HC Business Partners through the Talent Acquisition recruiting process.
- Lead strategic recruitment meetings with hiring managers and their teams to diagnose the hiring need, shape the right profile and agree on the recruitment strategy with SLA.
- Conduct debrief meetings with the hiring team on candidate selection.
- Provide on-going value-adding recruiting-related advice to hiring managers and influence talent decisions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum five to seven years of experience assessing and identifying the needs of hiring managers and developing creative recruitment strategies within a full-cycle recruitment model for a diverse, organization on a national level
- Previous recruiting experience for clinical positions required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Language Skills: Strong communication skills both written and verbal to work with multiple internal and external clients in a fast-paced environment
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Computer Skills: Ability to create and maintain documents using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to use e-recruitment and web technologies to support Talent Selection process including, but not limited to applicant tracking systems, social and digital media
Other Skills and Abilities:
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, applicant tracking, closing, offer processes, relationship management
- Ability to apply a consultancy approach, manage requirements and expectations of the stakeholders/clients effectively throughout the process
- Ability to launch and sustain talent pipelining programs through capturing key sourcing intelligence, effectively converting passive candidates and utilizing various diverse sourcing channels
- Ability to apply business knowledge into practical solutions including work with hiring managers to take a deep dive or anticipate Talent Selection implications based on business strategy or organizational changes
- Ability to apply knowledge on key Human Capital processes into practical solutions and effectively communicate key information about tasks, objectives, skills, and abilities required for different positions or career paths
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leaders
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Contract Recruiter
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.