Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 2104
Position Title: Intern
Alignment Healthcare was founded with a mission to revolutionize health care with a serving heart culture. Through its unique integrated care delivery models, deep physician partnerships and use of proprietary technologies, Alignment is committed to transforming health care one person at a time.
By becoming a part of the Alignment Healthcare team, you will provide members with the quality of care they truly need and deserve. We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We have built a team of talented and experienced people who are passionate about transforming the lives of the seniors we serve. In this fast-growing company, you will find ample room for growth and innovation alongside the Alignment community.
- Position Summary:
Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Experience:
- 6 months to 1-year related administrative experience or education.
- HS diploma required.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent customer relation and organizational skills as well as excellent understanding of office practices and procedures.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent typing and keyboard skills.
- Thrives in fast paced, start-up environment.
- Work Environment:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Intern
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.