Program Coordinator (Temporary)
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1933
Position Title: Program Coordinator (Temporary)
Alignment Healthcare is seeking a program coordinator (temporary) to support the risk adjustment team with the risk adjustment data validation audit. As the program coordinator, you will assist in requesting records, as well as logging and tracking the overall project.
General Duties / Responsibilities
(May include but are not limited to)
- Provide technical and / or operational support to RADV program
- Assist with provider outreach, and chart management
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, including all administrative tasks and sites involved in the project.
- Assist is list creation, development and maintaining
- Report program status on a regular basis, flag any areas that are not progressing, and provide solutions to problems as issues arise
- Coordinate activities and resources for projects that impact multiple departments and the RADV audit
- Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress
- Under general supervision, manage the program within the limited time-frame
- Minimum Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of project management experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of healthcare / Medicare experience preferred
- Education / Licensure:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to thrive in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and flexible
- Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and / or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Program Coordinator (Temporary)
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.