Organizational Effectiveness Manager
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1898
Position Title: Organizational Effectiveness Manager
This position develops and consults on performance management, talent and organizational effectiveness solutions delivering value through direct consulting, tools and processes that drive engagement and performance.
Leads organization change efforts impacting multiple levels of stakeholders throughout the organization. Provides analysis, consultation, talent assessment, team facilitation and solutions. Embeds values and behavioral competencies into performance management processes and creates tools to measure effectiveness. Accelerates the dissemination of successful practices and provides recommendations for organizational alignment.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Work with division business and HR leaders to assess, diagnose, plan and implement strategic talent and organization solutions to support business strategy.
- Determine how talent and organization solutions are used to achieve long-term business success and add value to meet organizational needs.
- Play a key role in developing and implementing enterprise-wide talent and organization development. Manage complex programs with multiple stakeholders including Business Leaders, HR Business Partners, and other relevant HR stakeholders.
- Synthesize internal and external trends/data from organizational survey, conduct data analysis, and generate evidence-based insights to enable the development of innovative and targeted programs that address root causes.
- Lead culture and values initiatives that align with broader organizational development and talent programs.
- Partner with HRBPs on programs e.g. manager assimilation, team building, leadership development, effective communication.
- Provide change management support to plan and implement rapid change initiatives.
- Analyze data and prepare reports to be presented at executive leadership team reviews.
- Drive program management by prioritizing activities, lead indicators for short & long-term and track progress in achieving overall HR objectives.
- Contribute to the thinking, practice, and dissemination of Talent and Engagement practices.
- Develop engaging training materials using traditional and other technologies.
- May lead or participate in talent management-related activities such as division talent management review preparation and facilitation.
Minimum Experience: 7+ years of experience in talent management, organization development and/or management consulting with a strong emphasis on alignment of talent and organization strategies with business strategy
Education/Licensure: Bachelor's degree in a relevant field with preference for Human Resources, Management, or Organizational/Behavioral Sciences; Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience and exposure to the use of practical tools for organization, culture, team, and talent improvement interventions.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to changing requirements, and maintain a clear focus on execution and results.
- Able to work collaboratively and engage others to seek diverse views, take feedback, and align on implementable solutions.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Organizational Effectiveness Manager
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.