Quality Assurance Analyst, Sales
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1768
Position Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Alignment Healthcare is seeking an enthusiastic quality assurance analyst (QA) for their sales team who will be responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customers. As a QA analyst, you will monitor inbound and outbound calls and emails responses to assess associate’s demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company compliance policies, carrier requirements, CMS regulations, and all other applicable federal and state laws. You will document and research client complaints, respond to carrier and other inquiries, settle lead disputes, and promote our company’s goal of overall compliance. You will also assist in developing, creating, and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall Alignment Health Plan member’s experience.
The QA analyst will report to the telesales manager.
General Duties / Responsibilities
(May include but are not limited to)
- Monitor and provide guidance to production personnel as required
- Audit sales / broker processes to ensure both internal and external regulations and standards are being adhered to
- Provide insight to improve processes and practices to ensure sales quality is maintained while efficiency is optimized
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff
- Provides feedback to call center managers and director
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Assist with new employee training and refresher training as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position has no direct employee supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum 2 years’ call center / sales experience; Medicare Health Plan knowledge preferred.
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail with strong knowledge and understanding of the CMS Marketing Guidelines and industry regulations
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Self-motivator and self-starter
- Focused on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
- Effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company;
- Maintain confidentiality and uphold standards for privacy and data integrity and security of the sales / broker staff telephone calls monitored and/or evaluated;
- Creative ability and writing proficiency
- Able to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
- Adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Essential Physical Functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee regularly is required to sit for long period of time during the day.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Assurance Analyst, Sales
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.