Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1696
Position Title: Concierge Lead
The ACCESS On-Demand Concierge is Alignment Healthcare's model to ensure best-in-class service and care coordination 24/7.
The Concierge Lead assists the Team in obtaining the appropriate plan information to serve our members, providers, and internal departments to ensure that every member is receiving the customer service experience that they deserve. You will help navigate our team through our health plan and supplemental benefits, care delivery model, and provider network to ensure an “aligned” experience is available to our members at any time of day or night, we will transform health care for seniors.
Department: Member Experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities of the Concierge Lead include, but are not limited to:
- Possess the knowledge in procedures, protocols, benefits, services, and any other necessary information to resolve member issues and inquiries; serve as a “subject matter expert” in the health care experience that our members navigate daily.
- Assist in defining and monitoring call performance and productivity standards specific to the systems that must be in place to serve our enrolled population. Calls are answered within the goal marks set and ensure that all qualitative and quantitative goals and objectives are met within the department.
- Assists with the hiring, ongoing monitoring, early and yearly employee evaluations.
- Ensure that the employed team possess the skills and training necessary to effectively communicate with our membership and providers alike.
- Available to accept the overflow of incoming phone calls and assist callers requesting to speak to a Supervisor.
- Collaborate with our partners – including but not limited to other departments, supplemental benefit vendors, and provider network – to facilitate the member experience.
- Manage to the member’s communication preferences as possible, which may include time of day, channel, and language; utilize interpreter service as needed.
- Responsible for the daily review and weekly reporting of departmental queue stat reports to include but not limited to; queue performance, agent availability, wrap-up call reasons, and call resolution reports.
- Participate in roundtable sessions with Quality Assurance Team for call calibration and review for workflow efficiency opportunities.
- Maintain confidentiality and upholds standards for privacy, data integrity, and security of the telephone calls monitored and/or evaluated.
- Participate and act in the best interest of Alignment Healthcare USA.; represents the company’s mission and values.
- Performs other duties as assigned by department Manager or Director.
Supervises the Concierge Representatives and will assist in the oversight of the Member Experience Associates, as needed. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organization policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning and monitoring work; assisting in the rewarding and disciplining of assigned employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Languages: Bi-lingual (Spanish) required.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required.
- Knowledge of Managed Care Plans required. Medicare preferred.
- Minimum three years supervisory experience required; or similar supervisory capacity.
- Work schedule: Flexible, open to weekends and holidays as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Reasoning Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but un-involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: Strong computer skills.
- Other Skills and Abilities:
- Computer literate, typing 40+ words per minute.
- Excellent communication skills, oral, and written.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Concierge Lead
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.