BI Engineer (Multiple Openings)
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1648
Position Title: BI Engineer
Job Title: BI Engineer (Multiple Openings)
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards.
- Work with business units to gather requirements, development and delivery of business intelligence & reporting services.
- Develops and implements business intelligence & analytics to support organizational initiatives. Build feature rich and dynamic interactive dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations and visualizations.
- Design and publish custom dashboards for business functions, stakeholders and corporate users around the company.
- Design, model, develop & optimize stored procedures, functions to meet data management and data reporting objectives.
- Design and model data flows and ETL procedures ensuring data quality and integrity Working with data engineers to ensure that data sets feeding the analytics platforms are tuned for optimal performance.
- Design and develop tabular models/cubes to feed data for different organizational data needs and self-service capabilities.
- Migrate the legacy applications/solutions/cubes/dashboards/reports into modern/industry leading technology/tools-based solutions.
- Create most sophisticated dimensional data modelling with STAR/Snowflake schema.
- Work with power users of the analytics/reporting tools to advice on best practices for the business Intelligence reporting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the processes used and the content produced by the BI platform.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and improve standardized and ad-hoc analytics/reporting capabilities.
- Review designs, code, and test plans of other developers and provide recommendations for improvement or optimizations
- Work as part of the BI team to maintain and develop all components of the BI platform. Provide ongoing maintenance support through troubleshooting, report modifications and optimization.
- Provide input into the technical architecture and the data warehouse technology stack.
- Create functional and technical design documents and maintain documentation for all reports and dashboards created or modified Creates and maintains positive, cohesive work environment.
Education and Work Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering/Comm/CS or foreign degree equivalency accepted. 5 yrs. progressive experience in Systems Engineering/Software Engineering. Must have experience with BI/Reporting Software Products used within the healthcare industry. Must know MS SQL Server, GIT, VTS, CI/CD, Start, Snowflake Schema, Microsoft’s Power-BI, ETL Solutions, Cubes, Advance Azure ML, Azure Cognitive Services. Must understand HIPAA requirements. Experience in creating design documents for customer data/dashboard as well as experience in creating detailed plan for testing, data quality check, data reconciliation, deployment and production support.
Location of Job: Orange, California/FT 40 hours per week.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: BI Engineer (Multiple Openings)
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.