Director, Talent Acquisition
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1564
Position Title: Director, Talent Acquisition
The Director, Talent Acquisition is responsible for managing the recruitment function for Alignment Healthcare. S/he provides strategic leadership and direction in the development and implementation of talent acquisition programs and services that are essential for the Company to meet its key business initiatives. S/he will be responsible for planning and directing all phases of the talent acquisition process and related compliance.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Accountable for the entire Talent Acquisition function: managing and augmenting a recruiting function that can quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively hire talent to fuel our rapid growth.
- Develop and support an employment brand, candidate and customer experience that ensures appropriate marketing/messaging of our employer brand.
- Partnership with hiring managers to plan, coach and support their successful role in the recruitment process.
- Work with other HR Leadership to ensure appropriate compensation mix to attract and retain the highest quality talent.
- Work with senior leadership on staff strategies for succession planning in partnership with Director HC Business Partner and SVP, Human Capital.
- Partner with outside vendors to cost-effectively attain timely placements of highly-qualified candidates and also provides a seamless experience for candidates.
- Identify, integrate and manage all recruiting related vendors and tools.
- Introduce innovative hiring methodologies through identifying unique and non-traditional sources for finding candidates.
- Design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems and training necessary to scale and support the function.
- Develop customized reports that track and communicate recruiting metrics, trends, variances, and spending.
- Create, manage and have accountability for the recruiting budget.
- Lead high profile executive and physician searches.
Oversees any assigned staff. Responsibilities include: recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees; assigning workload; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; and coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Eight (8) years of progressive, professional HR leadership or consulting experience, including 5 years of Talent Acquisition management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires thorough knowledge of human resource policies and procedures as well as federal and state laws.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Talent Acquisition
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.