Consumer Strategy & Operations Associate
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1513
Position Title: Sr. Analyst
Alignment Healthcare is seeking a full-time Consumer Strategy & Operations Associate to join its Consumer team. Located in Orange, CA, the Consumer Strategy & Operations Associate is focused on driving consumer initiatives, which includes formulating insights and recommendations to senior leadership. Alignment Healthcare a data and technology driven healthcare company focused partnering started with a promise to put the senior first. As a senior-centric health-focused organization, Alignment enables human intelligence to leverage advanced predictive technologies, creating opportunities for targeted, proactive care that delivers positive outcomes. We’ve built our organization with two guiding principles: First, we hire industry experts who are recognized as the best in their field. Second, we hire only people who are passionate about senior-centric care.
The Consumer Strategy & Operations Associate role is focused on supporting company growth and consumer experience initiatives, which includes formulating insights and recommendations to senior leadership. The Consumer Strategy & Operations Associate will formulate hypotheses with team, perform data analysis, collate findings, and drive execution of recommendations in partnership with operations teams and vendor partners. In this role the you will partner with Clinical, Marketing, Sales, Member Services, Technology departments to formulate and execute plans to improve consumer experience and improve the health of our members.
• Formulate strategy for areas related to growth, consumer experience
• Develop project work plans by defining tasks, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and procuring resources.
• Execute activities by leading interdisciplinary workgroups in analyzing, planning, and implementing programs. Effectively facilitates teams and manages relationships.
• Monitor and control work by measuring progress and correcting course when activities go beyond scope or are not meeting goals and objectives.
• Help formulate strategic vision with senior management for member experience in alignment business planning process.
• Analyze and summarize data to drive business insight; Build dashboards for ongoing performance management
• Other Duties as Assigned
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, required.
2. Basic understanding of project management
3. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
4. Ability to perform data analysis/research and summarize key findings in presentation.
5. Positive team player, Structured and detail-oriented thinker
6. Proven problem solving skills and ability to translate knowledge to the department.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
2. The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Consumer Strategy & Operations Associate
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.