Clinical Liaison (LPN/RN)
Location: Modesto, California US
Job Number: 1408
Position Title: Clinical Liaison
Reporting to the Director of Palliative Care, the Clinical Liaison (LPN/RN) will establish, build and maintain positive relationships with customer and referral sources while responding to customer requests and concerns within assigned area/facilities.
(May include but not limited to)
- Coordinating all daily patient referral and intake steps to ensure a smooth admission
- Provides input in strategic planning by identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to meet patient needs
- Serve as a resource the customer and the patient/family
- Facilitating clarification of patient and family goals of care
- Monitors active patients across care settings (hospitals and SNF’s) and interacts with facility Care Managers
- Assist with discharge planning from the Acute Care or SNF
- Participate in weekly ICT meetings
- Working with the PCP and the Supportive Care Team to establish a written plan of care at intervals specified in the plan
- Facilitating access to appropriate Supportive Care services and durable medical equipment (DME)
- Assist patient and caregivers in navigation of clinical systems
- Ensuring a culture of continuous improvement through oversight of quality monitoring, regulatory compliance, risk management and performance improvement activitiesquire
- 3 years of clinical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Health Plan experience preferred
- Requires a BA/BS in a health related field
- Current, unrestricted RN or LPN license in the state for which you are applying
- Possess a high level of understanding of community resources, treatment options, home health, funding options and special programs
- Extensive knowledge of the management of chronic conditions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent case preparation and abstracting skills
- Team player who builds effective working relationships
- Ability to work independently
- Experience using standardized clinical guidelines required
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to operate PC-based software programs including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Modesto
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Liaison (LPN/RN)
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.