Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1404
Position Title: Manager, Compliance
Alignment Healthcare is seeking a seasoned Compliance Manager to build and manage strategic partnerships with internal business units toward a common goal of enterprise wide compliance excellence. The Compliance Manager will report to the Director of Compliance, and will have a diverse range of responsibilities associated with interpretation of state and federal regulations related to health care and Medicare Advantage Plans, improving collaboration and other aspects of embodying a culture of compliance. This is a challenging role which requires a smart, energetic and determined individual with a true passion for creating, implementing and managing strategic compliance initiatives.
- Review and analyze processes, documentation and data to identify any gaps in the effectiveness of Alignment Healthcare’s governance, Medicare Advantage compliance and control environment.
- Provide proactive consulting and facilitation of compliance, control, and governance processes for those areas under review.
- Drive compliance culture through partnership with business process owners in assessment of key compliance metrics, applicable state and federal regulations, audit protocols and processes that ensure execution at best in class levels.
- Execute and manage audit engagement plans and oversee auditing and monitoring to ensure accurate and timely performance of all steps related to audits and special projects.
- Lead various work groups, including Auditing and Monitoring Committee, to provide assurance around the effectiveness and efficiency of various Alignment Healthcare operational processes as well as those of delegated/contracted entities. The Compliance Manager will interact with leaders in many different areas and at many different levels.
- Develop and maintain key working relationships across Alignment Healthcare related to compliance.
- Working specifically with business unit leadership, the Compliance Manager will identify new and emerging compliance risks and then plan internally with audit and oversee monitoring and control of those risks. This individual will oversee and manage those tasked with execution of specific audit engagements designed to test compliance and control practices.
- Bachelors’ Degree, 3+ years of audit, consulting, or Medicare Advantage compliance experience, or commensurate combined education/experience
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Compliance Manager
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
EEO Employer Verbiage: