Location: Montebello, California US
Job Number: 1379
Position Title: Office Manager
Responsible for providing supervision and leadership to the administrative and medical assisting staff of a large care center. Performs the responsibilities of a medical assistant on a limited basis (20% or less of their time).
(May include but are not limited to)
- Implements and monitors operational/office policy and procedures.
- Ensures office processes are efficient, supports the care center, and enhances patient satisfaction and retention.
- Analyzes daily office operations and utilization of resources.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels and morale.
- Interacts with regional manager to facilitate office operations to meet company objectives.
- Conducts staff meetings as necessary
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports
Oversees assigned staff. Responsibilities include: recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; assigning workload; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; and coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Minimum Experience:
- 3 years of experience in a physician office including working knowledge of managed care.
- Knowledge in Medicare and Medicaid benefits and resources preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience managing in a multiple doctor clinic that does specializes in internal and/or family practice medicine.
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Medical Assistant Certification as required. LPN or LVN preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required.
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location City: Montebello
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Office Manager
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.