Facilities Specialist 1 (Temp)
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1353
Position Title: Facilities Specialist I
The Facilities Specialist main responsibility is to assist the Director and Manager of facilities department with all projects and responsibilities pertaining directly with facilities. Responsible for overseeing general facilities requests in Tampa Operation Center as well as care centers in Florida, North Carolina, Maintain and Update all files in the Facilities share drive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaison to Facility Director and Manager of Facilities.
- Perform clerical duties as required by the Facilities Director or Manager.
- Maintain filing systems both alphabetically and numerically for all vendor files.
- Assist in maintaining office supplies at a level necessary for proper day-to-day operations.
- Required to move items (ie furniture, water bottles and boxes) upon request
- Communicate effectively utilizing excellent customer relation skills, both verbal and written.
- Assist internal departments as necessary with special projects and/or miscellaneous assignments.
- Responsible for coverage of daily distribution of all incoming mail and processing of all outgoing mail including Fed Ex/ Ups etc. when Facilities clerk is absent
- Ensure postage machine has sufficient supplies such as, sealer, postage ink etc.
- Maintain and update Facilities projects planner with detailed notes
- Obtain and code invoices for various vendors used for facilities purposes
- Approve SAR forms in track it
- Update and maintain employee directory for Orange, Florida, North Carolina
- Work with Facilities Manager with obtaining clinical requests pertaining to facilities (Leaks, handy services , ADT, Pitney Bowes, Po box permits , lease permits)
- Manage all FedEx accounts (orange, Florida) for invoicing and shipping purposes
- Provide coverage for receptionist (Lunch, Breaks)
- Back up Coverage for Floor Warden on Safety Committee
- Update and maintain Facilities shared drive with Invoices, Business Licenses, Facilities projects etc.
- Assist with any special projects assigned by Facilities Director and Manager
There are no supervisory responsibilities.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or at least six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required.
- Other Qualifications: Previous experience as a clerk or similar position.
Skills and Abilities
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Reasoning Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: Basic skills required.
- Other Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to reason and carry out instructions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to type 40+ words per minute.
- Read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Speak Spanish fluently
- File systematically.
- Strong Customer Services skills.
- Must have own transportation w/ valid Insurance
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30-50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Facilities Specialist 1 (Temp)
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
EEO Employer Verbiage: