Network Management / Provider Relations Manager
Location: Orange, California US
Job Number: 1273
Position Title: Provider Relations Manager
Position Summary: Alignment Healthcare is seeking a Provider Relations Manager to build strategic and collaborative partnerships with physicians and negotiate contracts that are favorable to Alignment Healthcare’s business. You will also ensure a competitive network and help facilitate the sales forces ability to penetrate new business opportunities.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Negotiate and implement transactional-style physician contracts, prepaid contracts and physician incentive programs
- Function as the single point-of-contact for all on-going contractual and service issues as needed by providers.
- Facilitate provider education, training them in order to increase their familiarity and satisfaction with Alignment Healthcare’s systems and strategies.
- Create trend analyses and summaries for decision-making purposes.
- Interface with market leaders to align contracting needs and business efforts.
- Set targets and priorities in order to meet national and market-specific network needs.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Effectively manage emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
- Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
- Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Alignment Healthcare’s overall success first.
- Minimum Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant business experience in either a physician’s office or in managed care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance or a related field preferred
- Proficiency in analyzing, understanding and communicating financial trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience presenting to varied audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Reliable means of transportation required.
- Positive disposition
- Good prioritization and time management skills
- Experience in managed care contracting, capitation, hospitals, medical groups and/or provider relations.
- Negotiation skills
- Experience with Medicare Advantage products
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Network Management / Provider Relations Manager
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.