Facilities Clerk (Temporary)
Job Number: 1242
Position Title: Facilities Clerk
Under the general supervision of the Facilities Manager, the Facilities Clerk is responsible for the daily distribution of all incoming / outgoing mail, primary backup switchboard operator and assist with the maintenance of our internal project tracking system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the daily distribution of all incoming mail and processing of all outgoing mail including Fed Ex/ Ups etc.
- Ensure postage machine has sufficient supplies such as, sealer, postage ink etc.
- Answering incoming phone calls and routing them appropriately. Greeting and assisting visitors and internal staff.
- Assist in maintaining office supplies at a level necessary for proper day-to-day operations.
- Required to move items (i.e. furniture, water bottles and boxes) upon request
- Assist internal departments as necessary with special projects and/or miscellaneous assignments.
- Assist with Track IT ticket monitoring that come in. Assign the ticket and ensure it gets completed (would serve as back up)
- Assist with build-outs as required. Our department takes care of building cubicles for the desk areas, or rearranging offices as needed.
- Perform other duties as required by the Facilities Director or Manager.
There are no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or at least six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required.
- Other Qualifications: Previous experience as a clerk or similar position.
Skills and Abilities
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Reasoning Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: Basic skills required.
- Other Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to reason and carry out instructions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to type 40+ words per minute.
- Read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Speak Spanish fluently
- File systematically.
- Strong Customer Services skills.
- Must have own transportation w/ valid Insurance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30-50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Facilities Clerk (Temporary)
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.