Field Sales Representative (Bilingual Spanish)
Location: San Diego, California US
Job Number: 1212
Position Title: Field Sales Representative
The Field Sales Representative position with Alignment Healthcare is responsible for generating leads to meet or exceed individual sales production of new enrollments and retaining existing members within company health plan(s). Must also build and maintain relationships with contracted providers and community affiliates within respective market(s) and/or assigned territories; including local area marketing.
The Field Sales Representative reports to the Sales Director and requires individual production activities on a daily/weekly basis that contribute to meeting or exceeding monthly sales, retention and lead goals in a defined territory or market.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Responsible to meet or exceed monthly goal and retention of existing members.
- Pursue grassroots efforts thru local area marketing to self-generated leads.
- Attend telemarketing blitzes as required by management.
- Build and maintain relationships with contracted providers and community affiliates within respective market(s) and/or assigned territories.
- Submit daily activity production reports and/or monthly reports as required.
- Distribute CMS approved marketing materials to prospects, providers and community affiliates.
- Conduct group or one-on-one presentations to prospects, providers and/or local community affiliates.
- Understand new updates related to company and/or CMS and marketing guidelines required and be compliant with all CMS/Medicare and Alignment Healthcare guidelines.
- Attend ongoing sales trainings and best practices with team and other departments.
- Participate with competitor analysis (SWOTs) Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats within respective market(s) and/or territories as required by management.
- Must be a team player, share best practices and attend staff meetings when required.
- Must possess strong time management and organization skills and abilities.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
This position has no direct employee supervisory responsibilities, however, the ability to collaborate and work closely with colleagues, members and vendors is required.
- Minimum Experience:
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of general business to business, or business to consumer sales experience and/or clinical and/or community outreach.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the CMS Marketing Guidelines.
- Medicare knowledge and/or health insurance background preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have and maintain an active Life & Health insurance license within the respective selling state. If the applicant does not possess an active license, or possesses a license outside of the respective selling state, the offer of employment will become contingent on the applicant successfully passing the licensing exam and receiving an official Life & Health license in the state in which they will be representing Alignment Health products prior to their official start date with the company.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and/or reliable means of transportation to get to all sales activities and appointments.
- A self-starter who is a team player and extremely organized.
- Ability to motivate and educate providers, community affiliates, members and prospective members about company and health plan.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
City: San Diego
Location City: San Diego
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Field Sales Representative (Bilingual Spanish)
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.