Director, Health Plan Program
Location: Portland, Oregon US
Job Number: 1179
Position Title: Director, Health Plan Program
Director, Health Plan Program
Will lead enterprise wide health plan improvement activities to include, but not limited to, the following. Responsible for leading and coordinating Medical Cost Stewardship, Command Center Expansion, Care Anywhere and Operating Expense activities including metric and dashboard design and maintenance, benchmarking, cost modeling, business case development and strategic / tactical business planning. Will partner with medical cost lever owners, Medical Directors, Finance, DTS, Network Management, Pharmacy and others to maximize the value of the company’s medical cost programs and operating models.
Will work with functional business partners, DTS and Finance to develop business strategy and planning, conduct requests for proposals, onboard third-party suppliers, measure organizational and program performance, and improve business processes and operations. Will lead and coordinate efforts to continuously improve the Company’s operating and third-party service delivery models, measure performance to organizational goals and objectives, and coordinate strategic and annual planning.
- Leads Command Center Expansion programming, strategic and tactical medical cost planning and coordination
- Conducts business analysis to determine best course of action that helps the organization achieve its goals and objectives
- Creates and designs metrics and dashboards to measure operating model performance to schedule and target, identifies gaps and leads cross-functional activities to improve performance
- Conducts benchmarking analysis, identifies and incorporates improvement areas into business operational planning
- Drives operational performance through standard monthly business reviews, Performance Execution Office and the Command Center Expansion
- Lead and manage ad hoc operational programming design, implementation and improvement, business planning and performance management
- In-depth knowledge of health plan operations, program management and business planning
- Strong cross-functional leadership and ability to move the organization forward
- Team player with executive level presence
- Strong internal negotiation skills and able to coordinate broad multi-discipline programming
- Deep industry experience in health care and knowledge of the health care supply chain players
- Innovative mindset with ability to drive change with cross functional execution leadership
- Experience with data and measurement systems, data visualization and process design
- Experience with conducting business analysis, business case development and business program design and implementation
Location City: Portland
Location State: Oregon
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Health Plan Program
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.