Accounting Clerk (Part Time)
Job Number: 1128
Position Title: Accounting Clerk
The Accounting Clerk Position will be a part-time position working 20 hours per week.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Expense Report Processing
- Form W-9 Vendor Maintenance in General Ledger
- Accounts Payable Purchase Order 3 Way Matching
- Assisting the fixed asset accountant with printing fixed asset invoices
- Assisting with journal entry scanning and accounts payable scanning
- Other assignments as directed by team management
This position requires administrative skills including:
- Use of office equipment (computer, printer, scanner)
- Basic Excel proficiency (more is a Plus!)
- Other Microsoft Office familiarity (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Strong organization skills for manual and electronic filing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
Location City: Orange
Location State: California
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Clerk (Part Time)
Who is Alignment Healthcare?
- Socially responsible
- Technologically enabled
- Concierge care
- Servant leadership
We are dedicated to transforming the complex and confusing process of medical treatment in the United States so that every link in the health care continuum becomes more efficient, productive, and effective. We built a team of people who want to make a difference. Come join the team that is changing health care one person at a time.
We believe that great work comes from people who are inspired to be their best. We invite you to explore our wide variety of roles based on your unique experience.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Alignment Healthcare, LLC is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. We are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disable/Protected Veteran.
If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact email@example.com.